Now that I've upgraded the blog, it is time to sweep out some of the cobwebs. First step, properly implement tags.
Since WordPress 2.3 tags have been enabled in blog posts. Being the lazy guy that I am, I never took the time to implement them here.
Prior to the 2.3 release, I had been using Categories as a form of tags. I ended up with a bunch of random categories, most of which were only used once. Not an ideal system.
With this latest upgrade, I finally went through and removed all of my wanna-be tag categories and added tags on all of my posts. Much better.
Now I can finally move on with my life.